Few apps have solved many issues for the iOS users. It allows the iOS users to download and install the app on the iPhone which is available in the paid version in the Apple App Store. Anti Revoke will soon come to rescue as you go in more depth of this post. However, it should be noted that Apple verifies the certificates of the app at regular interval and it is mandatory that these certificates should be signed by Apple. A certificate which is not signed by the Apple expires in seven days. This means that in order to use the app, you have to reinstall it again. Won’t that be irritating? You can get rid of this problem with the help of Anti Revoke app.
What is Anti Revoke?
Anti Revoke is a blocking app that installs a Virtual Private Network (VPN) on your iOS device (which includes the iPhone and iPad). Once installed, it will keep functioning in the background of your smartphone is it is switched on. This means that you get all around protection full time against any app or attempt that tries to revoke or verify any app certificate. Anti Revoke provides protection for the app that has already been installed on your device. However, you can update Anti Revoke to include later installed app on its list. The best thing about Anti Revoke is that it doesn’t require you to jailbreak your device. Also, it is a lightweight app and therefore you will never face any problem in the performance of your iOS device.
How to download and install Anti Revoke?
Anti Revoke app can be installed on your iOS device like any other app that you install with the help of Safari browser. This article discusses two methods for installing the Anti Revoke app on the iOS device. the step by step guide is easy to follow. Make sure that you follow the instructions correctly in order to use the Anti Revoke app properly.
- Method 1: Using the Safari Browser
- Open Safari Browser on your iOS device.
- Open the official website of Anti Revoke.
- Wait for the page to get fully loaded. Now look for an up arrow on your screen. The arrow will be placed in top right section; if own an iPad and it will be present in the bottom center of your screen if you own an iPhone.
- Tap on that Up arrow and now click on ‘Add to Home Screen’ option.
- You will be asked to name the app that you are trying to install. Name it as ‘Anti-revoke’. Now click on the Add button which is placed in the top right section and then close the Safari browser.
- You will now be able to see the Anti Revoke app on your home screen. Click on the app icon to launch it.
If this method has not worked for you, then you can try the second method.
- Method 2: Through Configuration Profile
- Open the Safari browser and then click on this link.
- Click on the ‘Install’ tan which is placed on the top right section.
- Now click on ‘Install’ and tap on ‘Next’. Now click on ‘Install’ and then finally click on ‘Done’.
This final step will install the app on your device. now again click on the app icon to launch it.
If you install apps from a source outside of Apple App Store, then Anti Revoke is a must have app for you. And now that you know that you don’t need to jailbreak your device for utilizing the benefits of Anti Revoke, what are you waiting for? Go get it right now.