Rooting your Android ✅ device can provide many advantages to your user experience. Rooting unlocks your device’s full potential which is almost to the unlimited possibilities. KingRoot offers the Fastest and Easiest way to root your device, it has the option of one-click installation which enables you to root your device without any hustle. Also, this app is available both for Android Devices as well as Pcs.
KingRoot is posted in Tools category and is developed by KingRoot Studio. The average rating is 3.8 out of 5 stars on our website. However, this app was rated 4.2 out of 5 stars according to different rating platforms. You may also leave your review for KingRoot on our website so that our users may have a good idea about the app. If you want to know more about KingRoot then you may visit kingroot guide for more information. Average rating of 4.2 is calculated by taking account of ratings by 318,507 users. The app was rated 1 stars by 33,885 users and 5 stars by 214,642 users. This app is downloaded minimum 50,000,000 times but the number of downloads might be as high as 100,000,000. Download KingRoot if you need a free app from the Tools category for your device but you will need Android 2.3.2 version or higher to install this app.
This app was posted on January 22, 2016. The current version is 5.3.6 and is now downloaded more than 517,456 times from our platform. The app is available in English and the total versions you can download are 26. Download APK and open it using your favourite File manager and install by tapping on the file name. If the installation does not start then you need to enable unknown sources from your Android settings. Some apps like KingRoot are SuperSU, Superuser, towelroot, Framaroot, Root Android, Kingo ROOT. If you want to write a review then install this app and rate on our website. The download is hassle-free as our speed is fast and we offer direct links to all the available 26 versions of the KingRoot free.
- Speeds Up Your Device
- Saves Battery
- Helps you to uninstall Bloatware
- Enables you to Backup stuff in a more easier and better way
- Blocks Ad
- Enable for a Full-featured Customization
How to Download and Install on Android Devices:
- First of all, you need to download the APK file, in order to download this, click here.
- After the download is completed tap on the apk file to start the installation.
- You may get a popup showing install blocked if you have not enabled installation from unknown sources.
- After the installation gets over, open the app.
- Click “try it” to enter the main interface and click get now button to start rooting.
- After a few minutes you will be driven back to the home screen and your rooting is done.
- Now go to the Google Play Store.
- Search for the app Root Checker and then install it to check whether your Device is successfully Rooted or not.