Nesstool is a brand new launched app that allows you to install a VPN on your iOS device that includes iPhone and iPad. This tool provides protection to apps which are present on your iOS device. When you install the app on your iOS device, a VPN configuration is created in your device and right from the installation, it starts to provide protection.
Features of Nesstool
It is a common fact that not all the iOS user can download apps from the official Apple store. Most of the users use an app like TweakBox, TutuApp, Bydia for downloading and installing another app. The problems that come with installing an app from a source outside Apple store is that Apple regularly checks the certificates of the apps which are installed on the iOS device.
And when Apple detects that a certain app doesn’t meet the certificate requirements, it revokes that app. A way of escaping from this problem is to install Nesstool on your device. When you install Nesstool on your device, Apple can’t have a look at the certificates and therefore cannot actually revoke that app. The best thing about the app is that it silently runs in the background without interfering with the working of other apps.
But one thing that you need to note is that you have to regularly update Nesstool for providing protection to the apps which are installed after installing Nesstool.
How to download and install Nesstool?
You can only download and install Nesstool on your iPhone or iPad through TutuApp. So, in the guide, we will include the steps right from installing TutuApp which will end with the installation of Nesstool in your device.
- Step 1: Open Safari browser and go to tutuapp.vip
- Step 2: Tap on the ‘Regular’ option which is present in the top right section of the page.
- Step 3: Tap on the ‘Download Now’ tab.
- Step 4: A configuration pop-up will now appear on the screen. Tap on ‘Install’ tab.
- Step 5: Now wait for the installation procedure to be completed.
- Step 6: Now click on the ‘TutuApp’ icon. You will now receive a warning message saying, ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer’. Click on ‘Cancel’ on the warning prompt.
- Step 7: Now go to the ‘Settings’ section of your smartphone device and hit the ‘General’ section and under the ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer’ hit the ‘TutuApp’ profile. You now need to tap into ‘Trust’. You will be further notified with another prompt, tap on ‘Trust’ again.
Note: If you already have TutuApp installed on your device, you can skip the above mentioned seven steps and directly proceed to the eighth step.
- Step 8: Open TutuApp from home screen.
- Step 9: Now search for the ‘Nesstool’ app and hit on the search. Click on ‘Install Now’ tab.
- Step 10: You will receive a confirmation prompt saying, ‘nesstool.com would like to install Nesstool’. Hit on ‘Install’.
Wait for few seconds for the app to be installed. After the installation process is completed, the app icon will appear on the home screen on your device. When you will try to open the app, you will receive a warning prompt, hit on ‘Cancel’. You can put the app on your trusted list of the app from the settings section. The process is mentioned in Step 7.
When you install Nesstool on your device, you can use app which is downloaded from a source outside of Apple Store. You don’t need to worry about the certificates and all because it will be never revoked by Apple. But make sure that you keep updating the app when you install a new app on your device. This will make sure that complete protection is provided to your device.